Monday, December 17, 2012

About Me

I have been in love with Photography for as long as I can remember. When I was eight years old I got a camera for my birthday. I still have the pictures that I took of my cat with that camera! In collage I majored in photography for a year and a half. I have taken online classes to increase my knowledge and I am constantly searching the internet and library for ways to expand my knowledge.

I am a full time stay at home mom. While I am always a photographer (just ask my kids!) I do it on the side. 

 Photography is my passion. I find joy in creating art and memories with a camera. Aside from my family I find the most in seeing the look on peoples faces when they see what I have done and when I see my photos on someones wall!

I will do everything I can to create pictures that you will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment